CPR LEVEL C & AED
The CPR Level C training is a Canadian Red Cross course that includes a 3-year CPR Level C certification for all successful candidates. Candidates of all first aid experiences or backgrounds are welcome to attend.
Candidates will learn how to deal with the following emergencies:
- Care of a conscious or unconscious patient
- CPR for adults, children and infants
- Use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Choking for adults, children and infants
- Circulatory emergencies (including chest pain, stroke and deadly bleeding)
Participants will be required to purchase a pocket mask.
Certifications must be from one of the 5 recognized agencies: Red Cross, Lifesaving, Heart & Stroke foundation, Canadian Ski Patrol and St. Johns.
For information about COVID19 protocols, facility openings and award expiry extensions, please visit our Facebook post: https://bit.ly/3iAoa0q
Prerequisites: 14 years old